BASKETBALL TOWER REFLECTION
What was the hardest part of this challenge for you? Why?
The hardest part of this challenge was when our plan didn't work out and then we had to restart with under 5 minutes. Also another challenge was when our group were doing separate things and we were arguing.What worked really well in this challenge for you ? Why?
What worked really well for our team was that when we realised we didn't have much time left we worked to together and were all happy.
What value did you mostly have to show in this challenge and why?
I showed Reflect because I reflected on what we were going to do if that idea didn't work.
What question do you now have because of this challenge?
If I used more layers would I make it taller?
![]() |
| In this picture we were rolling up some paper but realised that idea didn't work. |
![]() |
| This was our plan to show what we were doing. |


No comments:
Post a Comment