Cross Country Reflection
1. How did your Cross Country training go?
I went….. really great because... I kept on practising at home and improved from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 to 5 and I think it
really helped me with all that training because on the day I got 3rd
2. Did you improve your lap number? Why? Why not?
Yes I improved my lap number because…I was practising at home and kept pushing out of my comfort zone.
No I didn’t improve my lap number because….
3. What value did you show on Friday at Cross Country? How?
I showed…..brave and respect by….encouraging Aaliyah in the race because she wasn't felling the best and brave
by sprinting for by life at the end to get 3rd even though I was really tried
4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)? How?
Aiyana showed respect by….. encouraging a lot of people and telling me I could do it

T) I like the way how you included names.
ReplyDeleteG) It would be good if you could add more information about how you got that many laps. Riley.B
I like how you used lots of examples of the training and the cross country.
ReplyDeleteNext time try to add more detail. By Dayna Bennett
hey i love this.......i like the way you talked about your extra training you were doing. By MUM
ReplyDelete