Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 November 2018

Athletics Reflection

Athletics  Reflection


1. How did your athletics practices go? (At least 3 events)
I did really well at all my practises I felt like my best practise was sprints because I was keeping in my lane and 
running my hardest.My worst practise was shot put because you're meant to push not throw and I threw the ball 
instead of pushing the ball.My high jump practise was good because the teachers raised the bar higher and if you 
wanted to do it you could I did it and I got it easily.


2.  In what event did you most improve your technique? How?
I improved most in sprints because I was running with my arms by my side . I also improved by not switching lanes.


3. What value did you show on Friday at Athletics most? How?


I showed brave because some of the events weren't my thing but I still did it.
I also showed respect by congratulating people who bet me or didn't make it.

4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)? How?


Dayna showed connect by connecting with others and telling them that they did a good job. Dayna also showed
brave because a couple of the events weren't her thing but she still tried her hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment