Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 July 2018

Term 2 Taku Akomanga


Term 2 Taku Akomanga

Share your Term Two classroom whakatauki (both in English and Maori)
Titiro whakamuri
Kokiri whakamua
Look back and
Reflect
so you can move
Forward.

Reflect on the new vocabulary you have learnt so far.

I now know the following words/things… (add as many as you can)
  1. Classroom = Akomanga
2. Students-tahua tauira
3. Clock-karaka
4. Chair-turu
5. Computer-rorohiko
6. Pen-pene
7. Book-paihere pukapuka
8. Whiteboard-papama
9. Teacher-kura mahita
10. Calculator-tataitai


I have been brave during this unit when I…..didn't know how to say or spell a word I sounded it out and got it wrong an kept on trying.




2 comments:

  1. its great when you didnt know something you just kept on going until you got it right. By MUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for learning our Pūtere whakatauki. You know a wide variety of maori language to describe classroom objects.

    ReplyDelete