Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Giving Quality Feedback

GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK


WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
It is important to comment on peoples blogs because then they can work on what they need to improve.

What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
The First step in giving feedback is telling the blogger something that I like because then they know that
they don't need to change it .

Why is it important to follow this step (in green)?
It is important to follow this step so people feel good about there blog and have something to feel happy about.

Do I have to use this every time?
You have to use this every time because it is good to connect with people you haven't before and talk to them about feedback .

What are the SECOND two options in giving feedback (both in orange)?
The second two options in giving feedback if asking people a question e.g I was wondering if at the end of your sentence you are going to put another sentence. It is important to also add a positive suggestion like don't forgot to put a full stop or Capital letter.

Why is it important to follow these steps?
It is important to follow these step to help people in the there learning . 

Do I have to do both? No, I must choose between asking a question or giving the blogger a positive suggestion.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK?
It is important to give good feedback because it can help people though there times in blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment