Search This Blog

Tuesday, 20 March 2018

E-Portfolio Writing Term 1 - Camp Timeline

E-PORTFOLIO - Writing Term One - Camp Timeline
ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:


LEVEL 2
  • I can write simple sentences correctly that make sense
  • I can use different sentence starters
  • I can edit my writing so that it makes sense


LEVEL 3
  • I can use simple and compound sentences that are grammatically correct
  • I can use a variety of sentence beginnings
  • I can select  words that are appropriate to my topic and purpose


LEVEL 4
  • I can use a variety of sentence beginnings, types and lengths for effect - simple, compound, complex
  • I can use language that is appropriate to audience and purpose - expressive and specific


Go through your writing and highlight examples of the following sentences.
2x Simple sentences - YELLOW
2x Compound sentences - PINK - NOT AORAKI

We started living springs camp at Governors Bay. Our group stopped at the onion ring rocks , and looked at the amazing views. As we got to the farm park all of us got morning tea and had rotations. Everyone got to feed got on the bumpy tractor and go horse riding it was really cool. My second rotation was feeding animals like deer goat and sheep. Some people got to milk to cow but I didn't get to . I had fun learning the cow Evie. The last session was animal survivor . I was the dog so I could eat anyone but the hunter rabies and bush fire could get me .All of us had a long tiring walk up to camp, but didn't give up. 


1 comment:

  1. Shiloh, you are able to identify and write simple and compound sentences independently. You are able to vary your sentence starters to make your writing more interesting for the reader.

    ReplyDelete