Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 February 2018

Living Springs Camp Reflection

Who did you share a bunk room with?  
I shared a buck room with Hannah , Riley.b , Maddi.M , Maddie.G , Keira , Stacey and Maddie.k


What was your favourite rotation activity? Why?

My favourite roation  was the Burma trail because we got to chose to get blind folded , I did and got all the way 


What two school values did you show? How?
1. I showed being brave by trying new things like the Burma trail because i didn't think I could do it


2. I showed connect by working with other people such as Kaedin, Riley.k and Hannah

What was the best part of camp for you?
My best part of camp was all the rotations and hanging out with my friends 

This was when my group was creating a shelter form our activity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment