ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
In my family there is Katie (mum) Glen (dad) and two sisters Chloe and Jade
In my family there is Katie (mum) Glen (dad) and two sisters Chloe and Jade
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
In my spare time I like to go on my iPhone shop on organise my room play with my cat play on the tramp and play football.
What do you like to do at school?
At school I like to do maths , spelling, play and get challenged by the teacher
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I am focussing on my writing and reflecting on my work.
What helps you learn?
When I am working in a silent room and people not talking around me .
What stops you learning?
What stops me from learning is people talking really loud
Who are my friends at school?
The friends in school I have are Maddie.g Hannah Loretta Taylah trinity danya Isla amber and more
What was the best part of the holidays?Going to hammer with Trinity and hanging out with friends and family and eating food

No comments:
Post a Comment