Search This Blog

Wednesday, 22 August 2018

Choice blog post - Writing week 5

Week 5 Choice blog post

This is my writing 


What goal does this piece of work connect to? This piece connects to use paragraphs with topics sentences and supporting detail.

How well have you achieved this goal? Explain I did well because I added lots of details to my story to make it interesting for the reader to have a picture in there head of what was happening.I also did well because I had a mix of compound complex and simple sentences.

What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why? I have shown reflect by changing boring words to make the story more interesting so the reader doesn't get bored.I have also been showing reflect in this piece of writing because I was using different sentence starters and tried to make the sentences simple, compound and complex.



No comments:

Post a Comment